BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new around here and hope to get some posts under my belt soon. That being said, I am not new to car enthusiast forums, and I have searched the bowels of the internet and the far reaches of this forum with no luck for some help with the V2 electronic steering wheel. Specifically, a copy of the original OPERATORS manual. Not the install manual. V1 is out there, but I am looking for V2. The install guide is everywhere, but the operating manual is like trying to rope a unicorn. I bought a gently used F82 just last week and it is no where to be found. (Part number for wheel should be 32302344148 if that helps)

If any of you have the original and can scan it, I would be willing to send you a thank you in the form of a small token of my appreciation. Be it cash through paypal, a spider ring or some of my wife's cooking (not responsible for nausea). ;)

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, for future reference, I have some info that I found after two weeks of digging.

First, Evan over at getbmwparts.com was kind enough to respond within 2 hours of sending him an email with a scanned version. It isn't perfect, and there are some pages that are a little wonky, but it is much more than I had and shows most operational functions and explains them. It is attached to this post below. He told me to pay it forward, and I am happy to do so.

Second, another gentleman wrote back after contacting BMW with a part number of the original manual. I am told it is part #01292334008

I hope this helps someone else. It drove me nuts, but it looks like it is solved.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts