BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi: I need some guidance regarding lease quotes.

I want to lease a 328i Sports Wagon, built on the BMW website with a MSRP as Built of 37,075.

What do you guys think is a reasonable final price from the dealer.??? I am thinking leasing for 36 mo and picking up in Germany in Jun 2011.

Appreciate any feedback.( including dealers in south CA)

Thanks

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
What do you guys think is a reasonable final price from the dealer.???
ED Invoice + $xxx + tax + license. There is no MACO or training fee on ED cars. ED cars don't have the CS score bonus money that dealers get from 'off the lot' sales.

Reasonable for dealer to make $500 to $1000 on a sale. Under $500 total to the dealership means very little money to your CA. Personally I don't think it is reasonable for CA to do all that work for $150 or less.

See the ask a dealer forum for more information on leases.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Let me know if need an ED friendly dealer in Boston

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your help.
Do I have to find a local dealer from where I am expected to pick my re-delivery.?? I am moving to South Cal from Boston. I will pick up the car in SouthCal. Can I use a dealer from Boston and have the car sent to SOuth Cal or is it better to do it with a SOuthCal dealer.

Do you guys have contact info for ED friendly dealers in Boston and South CAL???

Thanks

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Definitely do it with a SoCal dealer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just did ED over Christmas for my e90 M3, fantastic experience. I bought my car through Ryan Amico at Steve Thomas BMW in Camarillo, CA. It was easily my best car buying experience ever! I got the M3 for $442 over invoice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts