BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO I AM IN THE SEARCH FOR WHEELS AND I FOUND THIS ADD ON CRAIGSLIST.HAS SOMEBODY DEAL WITH THEM BEFORE OR THIS IS A SCAM.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,826 Posts
If they're not legit, they put a lot of effort into making their website look like they are.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they're not legit, they put a lot of effort into making their website look like they are.
Thats what i though but i call them and to be honest with you the guy that answer did not sound like a dealer.I am afraid of geting ript on this one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wouldn't do it. I don't know the shop, but I wouldn't do it. About 2 years ago I had to help a friend from out of state who purchased wheels from a shop here in SoCal. Middle eastern shop owners were total thiefs. You really should buy wheels from a real shop in your area. But I must say, I bought wheels online for my last car (Subaru) from wheeldude and got the absolute best service.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't do it. I don't know the shop, but I wouldn't do it. About 2 years ago I had to help a friend from out of state who purchased wheels from a shop here in SoCal. Middle eastern shop owners were total thiefs. You really should buy wheels from a real shop in your area. But I must say, I bought wheels online for my last car (Subaru) from wheeldude and got the absolute best service.
Thanks for your advice, ill keep me eyes open.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,826 Posts
I bought a set of ZHP reps about three years ago from an Ebay seller after I did research on them and had a perfectly fine experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts