BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was thinking bout getting tinted windows and smoked out tail and headlights for my white 328i, anyways if anybody could show me what it would look like if i put lamin-x gunsmoke headlights on my car that would be great, i have a picture of my car that i will upload, and if it is possible to maybe just photoshop it to make it looked smoke out. thanks

Photobucket

· Bored Worker
851 Posts
Like this but with the car being white...

It'll look like a freaking camaro, blackouts only belong on black cars..

Attachments

· Bored Worker
851 Posts
Lol....

· Resident Pilot
1,782 Posts
Don't cover your headlights. Smoke the rest if you really have to (I'd argue against it on a white car, and on the tails), but don't smoke the headlights. You significantly cut the light output, which not only defeats the purpose of headlights (to project a much light as legally possible on the road ahead), it also creates somewhat of a safety issue.

· Resident Pilot
1,782 Posts
Congrats on completely wasting your investment into Xenon to look cool :thumbup:

FAIL :thumbdwn:
The housings are black to begin with, it's not going to balance out (blackout will cut the output too severely), and your car is white anyway. Look, I know it's your car and all, but that makes absolutely no sense. Safety and performance should come way before æsthetics. I'm know I'm the opinionated jerk around here, but seriously...

I think I'll start making all-chrome cold air intakes for people. The chrome will soak in the heat like mad, but if I make the heat shield better, it'll be just like the stock air...BUT SO MUCH COOLER LOOKING!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.