BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought a 2000 528 i for 500 dollers yes 500 it needed some work but was all there its my first nice car and i have an issues i put the key in the ignition and do not start it and my radio works heated seats work everyhting works when i start it it runs fine but my radio goes out heated seats wont work signals inside car on dash wont work but when i press the window button to go up all start working but i cannot change or control the radio then it goes blank but still plays. very weird control module maybe please help also obc isnt working either the button on end of turn signal lever

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried that it actaully changed my mpg to temperature on the cluster i have also noticed when i go in reverse they mirrors will not go back up when in drive and also my ****ing reverse lights stay lit... i turn car off put in n and start and bam all is fine also noticed when i stop all is well until i move

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so again this is whats happening i turn the key to acc and everthing works fine. but when car is acc mode i still cant use the obc. its not reponding. so when i start the car i lose all control over the radio, my green indicator lights for turn signals brights foglights hazrds nothing works but when i come to a stop they will turn on momentarialy but will immediately stop working i have just done all the suspension and redid all my dry rotted plastic under the hood i also have put tires on it i ran the continentals any reviews? so i am at a total of 3900 dollers invested i still thnk the car is worth fixing so if anyone near or close to chicago can fix this or diagnosis this please feel free to contact me i reaallly want it fixed thanks so much shane thanks for reading my posty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.