BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is suppose to be ready tomorrow, but I find it hard to believe. We'll see. I just can't wait to get rid of this POS rental car

Attachments

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Just looks like they need to attach the front bumper cover. Also, if the headlight was replaced it my need initialization over the the dealership. Eitherways the body shop will take care of all that, but I think it's believeable that it will be ready tomorrow.

I definitely hear ya about the rental car, when mine was in I had some kia minivan.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just looks like they need to attach the front bumper cover. Also, if the headlight was replaced it my need initialization over the the dealership. Eitherways the body shop will take care of all that, but I think it's believeable that it will be ready tomorrow.
Really, initialization at the dealership? What does that mean? Does that mean it will not work properly (adaptive) until they do that? Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Not sure exactly what they do, but that would be my guess, maybe its more or less just calibration of the adaptive headlamps. I also think if a xenon goes out or is re-wired it sets a latched fault which won't clear out in I-Drive automatically, but I could be wrong about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts