BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
friend of the marque
Joined
·
4,943 Posts
Damn Canadians and their M Sport Package! ;)

Looks just awesome my friend, Congrats! :thumbup:

Wish we could get that package :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,916 Posts
Nice Pics. Either I'm having a Dejavu or these pics are posted about a month before. Exact car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
I just ordered my E60 and it took a long time to decide against the M aero kit. If that Canadian aero kit had been available, I would not have resisted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kzang said:
Nice Pics. Either I'm having a Dejavu or these pics are posted about a month before. Exact car.
I'm sure I'm not the only one with a Carbon Black 530 !!! Or am I ??:p

This is my first post as a pround BMW owner on this forum!!

All the previous posts were along the lines of: should I get a 525 or 530??

Will I be happy with an E60....etc...etc....

And let me tell you....I'm ecstatic....this is one GREAT car!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mullman said:
Damn Canadians and their M Sport Package! ;)

Looks just awesome my friend, Congrats! :thumbup:

Wish we could get that package :cry:
I'm really surprised you guys don't have that as an option from BMW USA ???

With such a huge market as the U.S. you would think!!!

I've seen a lot of U.S. E60 owners purchase the M-Pack body kit and have it installed....but it seems you don't get the M suspension/M steering wheel/M door sills/Anthracite roof liner/Sport seats/High gloss shadow line as part of the package....

really weird...I wonder why?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,916 Posts
kwilliams said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one with a Carbon Black 530 !!! Or am I ??:p

This is my first post as a pround BMW owner on this forum!!

All the previous posts were along the lines of: should I get a 525 or 530??

Will I be happy with an E60....etc...etc....

And let me tell you....I'm ecstatic....this is one GREAT car!!!
I'm not saying your lying :) I can swear though I seen the same exact pictures with the same exact background before. Anyway very nice looking e60 :)
 

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
Joined
·
3,585 Posts
That is one sweet looking car. Best wishes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
your car looks awesome. Congrats and enjoy it. :thumbup:
 

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
Joined
·
7,105 Posts
Nice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
miamiE60 said:
What Kind Of Wheels Are Those? Look Like A Big M3! Look Beautiful Man! Congrats!
Thanks man...!:thumbup:

The wheels are 19" 172m rims 19X8.0 front and 19X9.5 rear with Continental ContiSportContact 2 rubber (non runflats)
 

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
Joined
·
7,753 Posts
Kzang said:
I'm not saying your lying :) I can swear though I seen the same exact pictures with the same exact background before. Anyway very nice looking e60 :)
I had that same sense of deja vu. But the BMW Canada website confirms that the dealer plates on the car (Budd's BMW) are from Ontario.

It's fun to poke around on the BMW Canada site, and see the differences in "Build Your Own." Not only do they have that sweet M Sport package available (at a whopping $7,500 CDN for a 550i!), but also more exterior and interior color choices.

Big difference in the packages, too - the M Sport and Sport packages still come with sport seats instead of comfort seats, and it looks like dynamic Drive is only available if you order the $3,700 CDN "Dynamic Handling Package", which includes active steering. It looks like what we consider to be the cold weather package is standard, while SMG is not available.

I guess I am a little surprised that there is so much difference between our market and theirs - accents aside, I really didn't think we were all that different!
 

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
Joined
·
3,585 Posts
kwilliams said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one with a Carbon Black 530 !!! Or am I ??:p

This is my first post as a pround BMW owner on this forum!!

All the previous posts were along the lines of: should I get a 525 or 530??

Will I be happy with an E60....etc...etc....

And let me tell you....I'm ecstatic....this is one GREAT car!!!
Check it out:

Here ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mdsbuc said:
Check it out:

Here ;)
lol......Those are some cellphone pics I took at the dealership before I took the car home and had the 172 rims fitted.....The other car in the same thread that looks like mine (with the 172 wheels) is someone else in Europe who posted it....and what kinda influenced me to get the 172 wheels...they looked so good in that pic !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quackbury said:
It's fun to poke around on the BMW Canada site, and see the differences in "Build Your Own." Not only do they have that sweet M Sport package available (at a whopping $7,500 CDN for a 550i!), but also more exterior and interior color choices.

Big difference in the packages, too - the M Sport and Sport packages still come with sport seats instead of comfort seats, and it looks like dynamic Drive is only available if you order the $3,700 CDN "Dynamic Handling Package", which includes active steering. It looks like what we consider to be the cold weather package is standard, while SMG is not available.

I guess I am a little surprised that there is so much difference between our market and theirs - accents aside, I really didn't think we were all that different!
It is really weird!! Our markets are so similar (aside from the size) and yet BMW Canada and US have different offerings in terms of options and configurations..

And we're not all that different at all!!! aside from our BMWs !!!!! :dunno:
 

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
Joined
·
3,585 Posts
kwilliams said:
lol......Those are some cellphone pics I took at the dealership before I took the car home and had the 172 rims fitted.....The other car in the same thread that looks like mine (with the 172 wheels) is someone else in Europe who posted it....and what kinda influenced me to get the 172 wheels...they looked so good in that pic !!!
No problem. Just trying to help Kzang work out his Dejavu issues. Don't want anyone going psychotic over a couple of pictures, lol. :D Do love the wheels and M Sport pkg. btw. :thumbup:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top