Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys here that Hersheys Foods might be up for sale??

Is this ludicrious or what?!?! Supposably the Milton Hershey School which owns the Hershey Trust I think is against it big time.

Man not even the chocolate bar can beat the stock market problems....

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Dude,

After four years in Hershey and smelling both cow manure and raw chocolate in the same breath, I don't even want to hear the word Hershey again!

They keep that town on a tight leash. You can't even open a restaurant in Hershey, Pa. unless the "board" approves it. Too much competition for Hershey Park.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
RChoudry said:
Dude,

After four years in Hershey and smelling both cow manure and raw chocolate in the same breath, I don't even want to hear the word Hershey again!

They keep that town on a tight leash. You can't even open a restaurant in Hershey, Pa. unless the "board" approves it. Too much competition for Hershey Park.
Ah must have been a medical student at PSU:p

Yep things are held pretty tight in Hershey but I see the changes a coming. After teh strike this year they have been poundign the workers on 12 hours shifts mostly 7 days a week :yikes:

The Hershey Trust is losing some of its power IMO. Milton's original intents have been sa far skewed already being sold off would not surprise me:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts