Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ESPN Reporting Tony D. thinking seriously about retirement. I hope this isn't true. Tony is a class act and has been through alot. I just hate his QB.:confused:

Attachments

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
You used the term "Colt" as in singular, that many jumped off the bandwagon when they lost? We're down to one Colt fan now? :p

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
Manning is a great QB. He just needs to get out of Indy. That place is a graveyard for winners. Harbaugh had a great run but couldn't get them to the big dance. Elway was smart, he got right out. Ted Marchibroda didn't have any success there as head coach but ran a prolific offense in Buffalo. Where did Eric Dickerson have his big years? And Marshall Faulk?

Peyton, we welcome you in Buffalo with open arms!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
hockeynut said:
Manning is a great QB. He just needs to get out of Indy. That place is a graveyard for winners. Harbaugh had a great run but couldn't get them to the big dance. Elway was smart, he got right out. Ted Marchibroda didn't have any success there as head coach but ran a prolific offense in Buffalo. Where did Eric Dickerson have his big years? And Marshall Faulk?

I loved Harbaugh when he was at Michigan. I thought he got a raw deal in the NFL in terms of careers. He almost beat the Steelers in the AFC championship game many years ago.

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
SmoothCruise said:
I loved Harbaugh when he was at Michigan. I thought he got a raw deal in the NFL in terms of careers. He almost beat the Steelers in the AFC championship game many years ago.
Note the key word.

Its the curse of the Colts.

·
Vietato
21,927 Posts
hockeynut said:

Petyon can go to NE Patriots. :D

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
hockeynut said:
Note the key word.

Its the curse of the Colts.

My point is, I thought Harbaugh could have been a real big star had he not been with the Bears. The 'almost' part is more an indictment of how the Steelers mostly choke in the playoffs, ever since Chuck Noll left.

Hopefully, this year will be different for the Steelers. I do want to see Roethlisberger win his first SB in his second year of playing. At the same time, I like Jake Plummer, and I'd like to see him win too. At the same time, I think Cowher is a bonehead, and Mike Shanahan is a prick. I don't know if he is, he just strikes me as a guy who'd be one. Finally, since I'm way off topic, I want to see Farve win another SB.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
pintnight said:
Petyon can go to NE Patriots. :D
Wow, that wasn't meant to get me going was it?:confused: I know its all in good fun but I don't think I will have to worry about that:thumbup:Wasn't this thread about Tony D. not the choker

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
SmoothCruise said:

All of my friends still have fun mocking Captain Comeback's post game interviews. "I'd like to thank my..."

Which reminds me, the retarded announcers (are any good color commentators left?) mentioned Troy Polamalu prays before every play. For the rest of the game we had nothing but non-stop praying from all the people at the house. "Dear Jesus, play make Peyton fall on this next snap. Thank you, Troy." Does Jesus really care who wins the football game? Aren't there bigger issues in the world that he's ignorning?

·
Living on the redline
27,240 Posts
funny that you can recognize a class act but can't emulate one

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TeamM3 said:
funny that you can recognize a class act but can't emulate one
Thankyou for your input:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Patrick said:
I think that you just ...

Great:thumbup:I admire you also:bustingup

·
Family Man User
5,540 Posts
The love in this thread... it's a feeling so strong it's stifling.

Quick, someone make fun of religion or hurl an insult at a fellow 'fester, stat!

:tsk:

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
27,337 Posts
It probably wouldn't hurt Tony to take a year off. He has plenty of years left to coach but the stress of his son and the incredible pressures of coaching might be too much. He could take off a year and then take Pacells place.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
From a Steelers fan:

Peyton Manning died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton." said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house. It was a 3-story mansion with a Black and Gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Steeler flag and in every window, the Terrible towel.

Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but, why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Peyton that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
:confused: I think you meant red, white, bule and grey :rofl:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
PD3 bump :angel:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts