BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Creeplyfe_718
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I know that site, I've been looking @ there prices an it's cheap but is it really actual bmw part or sum aftermarket stuff being past off as bmw parts.if I can't get it cheaper @ the dealer cause there gonna hit me wit a install price on top of the mppk, I mite just buy it from getbmwparts an have the dealer install it still cheaper that way to.

·
Creeplyfe_718
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey I was interested in purchasing the mppk for my 2016 f15 msport I just got.i was gonna get it from my dealer Paul miller Bmw, but I see you guys have it way cheaper an I wasn't sure if it was the same thing I was getting from the dealer so I'm kinda unsure.i heard that getbmwparts is a actual Bmw dealership

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey I was interested in purchasing the mppk for my 2016 f15 msport I just got.i was gonna get it from my dealer Paul miller Bmw, but I see you guys have it way cheaper an I wasn't sure if it was the same thing I was getting from the dealer so I'm kinda unsure.i heard that getbmwparts is a actual Bmw dealership
Yes, we are an actual BMW dealership as stated above. We only offer genuine BMW parts and provide a genuine BMW dealership parts invoice with every order.

Here's a link to our site's F15 X5 M Performance Catalog.

Feel free to PM me with any additional questions.

Thank you!

:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.