BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I just joined a couple days ago, I just graduated from college, and I'm looking to replace my 1994 Toyota Tercel with a true driving machine. Hope you don't mind all my naive questions! :)

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the fest!

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,358 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to The 'Fest. :thumbup:

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
Welcome to the 'FEST! Glad to have you with us!
Good to have another Texan with us. If you have questions about a car, you can always contact the local BMWCCA chapter to check out the other owner's rides.
BTW, where do you live?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey! Thanks!

Hey!! I'm really excited to be here, I've test driven two 540s over the past couple days, and I think I might be hooked on the 5-series! I live in Sugar Land btw, but I work near downtown Houston. Where can I get in touch with the local BMWCCA chapter? Thanks for all your help, this community is fantastic :)

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,347 Posts
Uebermind said:
Hey!! I'm really excited to be here, I've test driven two 540s over the past couple days, and I think I might be hooked on the 5-series! I live in Sugar Land btw, but I work near downtown Houston. Where can I get in touch with the local BMWCCA chapter? Thanks for all your help, this community is fantastic :)
Welcome aboard. :thumbup: Good to have another Houstonian.

The local chapter of the BMWCCA has a webpage here. If you join the national BMWCCA you will automatically become a member of the local chapter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts