BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just had to do it. I had a 92 325ic and this past weekend I sold it and bought a 99 323ic. What are car. I know it's not the cream of the crop but I'm just getting started. It's all black (int, ext, top) with 80,000 miles. Right now it's in the shop because the airbag lite came on and the check engine light came on the day after i bought it. The dealer is fixing free of charge of course. What everybody or at least everybody that has a 323 experiance with the car. Is it a good car or am I just looking for trouble. Either way I have it now and I am going to hopefully enjoy it. I will try to get pictures of it in when I get it back. One question for you though. When the C.E came on I brought it to autozone to pull the codes. It said that cylinders 1 and 6 were missing. I am taking that as either the spark plugs need to be replaced or the wires? Am I correct on this. I told the dealer about it but we'll see. Well look forward to learning about this car and talking about it. Have a good one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts