BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not bad for a $250 job right? just a compound, with extra holograms & a cheap wax that fell off after the first wash to reveal the truth of how this car was "finished".

i love a good challenge. i especially love to rub it in real good.

my break from posting writeups is finally over i think. time to finish working on a few presentations i have in the computer & just put work out already.

bye for now, gotta get back to this hot mess...:evil:

·
Registered
3 Posts
car came out great..thank you so much Andrew, wish we could've removed the spoiler and get those out as well but oh wells...maybe next time...I'd recommend you to anyone who cares about their cars!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car came out great..thank you so much Andrew, wish we could've removed the spoiler and get those out as well but oh wells...maybe next time...I'd recommend you to anyone who cares about their cars!
funny, wed night i saw a dirty scuffed up black gtr in my friends shop. i was like "oh no here we go again i just finished one" lol. he showed me another way to remove the wing but theres another plastic clip under the center post thing? also, you have to remove those stickers to get to the other bolts. i guess some extra circle stickers would need to be ordered as well. after speaking with the gtr tech on the phone, i am a little nervous to remove it but ill give it another try next time if you want lol. i suggest buying some extra clips though.
your welcome man! :bigpimp:
heres your baby all taped up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts