BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...just joined this forum and bought an 06 645Ci vert, grey w/ a grey softtop.. very nice combo...which im very excited about. I have definitely had my share of bimmers but this is a completely different ride compared to my e46 M3 and my M-roadster. I'll be putting up pictures shortly... Glad to be on this forum! :wave:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome! M-roadster - interesting ride (I drove Z3 coupes as loaners back in the day). Not everyone's cup of tea though ;). Be sure to put up pics - I think there's only one other grey on grey currently here on the forums.

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
Nice colour combination! Welcome!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Would love to see pics also! :) Congratulations on the new ride! :thumbup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
nice ride...
you will love it compared to anything else.

·
has a passion for cars
211 Posts
Welcome!

Best colour combo too:D

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Welcome to the forum and definitely a nice ride. Maybe we will see each other on the NJ highways one of these days :thumbup:. You will be in great company here because we have a great group that is always willing to help.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum and definitely a nice ride. Maybe we will see each other on the NJ highways one of these days :thumbup:. You will be in great company here because we have a great group that is always willing to help.
Tell her to look for the guy waving and honking from the Accord! Your weekday stealth mode would be tricky.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Tell her to look for the guy waving and honking from the Accord! Your weekday stealth mode would be tricky.
LOL! :rofl:, Hey I will still cause trouble in my Honda!:bigpimp:

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
LOL! :rofl:, Hey I will still cause trouble in my Honda!:bigpimp:
:thumbup:

It is funny, with the exception of my company car, my other personal vehicles have some clique that requires you wave to other owners. My Jeep Wrangler does it as does my CBR1000RR. I have to switch gears on who I wave to all the time!!!

I am just going to start waving to all three regardless of which vehicle I am in. I will see where that gets me. Probably a bunch of blank stares. On second thought, I don't want to wave to anyone I don't already know. :mad:

·
Yup.
538 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to post some interior shots!

Also Mark, no one ever waves back from 6ers, although I will say that anyone who mods their bimmers tends to give a wave.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also Mark, no one ever waves back from 6ers, although I will say that anyone who mods their bimmers tends to give a wave.
yea ive def noticed that modded bimmers wave when i had my M3 vert. (miss that beast) but im def enjoying my new one :thumbup: and interior shot and exterior will be up soon!!

Thanks for the welcome guys! and those from jersey will probably see me on the GSP a wholeeeeee lot haha

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
welcome and congrat's on the new purchase! very nice color combo. As a new member here the last six months, this forum has been a great resource and big help to me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts