- The n55 is just sublime. You will love it too.Hey guys. I am a longtime BMW owner and currently in an F30 328 spot line
Nice car, a little softer than my previous E90 N54. Anyways, I am having a steering wheel vibration that the dealer can not fix and several other F30 owners are experiencing as well.
I most likely will be having them put me in a new car and am thinking about the 135i so I have some questions for all you 1 series owners
-I loved loved loved my n54 engine. How does the n55 compare?
-for those that had an e90, how does the 135 compare?
-I know the next 1 series will be out shortly but I can't wait, what do you guys dislike about the current 1 series?
-how is the suspension on the car? How does is handle compared to an e 90?
-I am also considering the 128 manual, thoughts on how tHat compares to a 135?
-how is the dct in the 135?
-for those with e92 experience, how does the 135 compare power and handling wise?
-can the angel eyes be modded to look purple?
-how is the base stereo in the 135? I have the HK in my 328 and love it
Thanks to anyone who replies!!!
- I had an e93 (335i) The 135 is more nimble, a bit faster and more sporty feel due to the smaller size
- Don't have a 135, but I didn't like the tiny back seats for those once in a while need for them.
- The DCT is definitely different than the standard automatic. Extremely quick to shift; love the various modes on it. You'll notice the difference and probably like it.
- The manual transmission is the same on the 128 and 135. It's the torque difference that you will appreciate.... not the transmission.
- Again - the 1-series is smaller, therefore more nimble and more engaging in the twisties.
- purple angel eyes? Have no idea!
- Get the HK