BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my e64 and upgraded to the new F12 convertible.

I wanted to start with the mods, in particular
1. Rear Spoiler
2. Rear Diffuser
3. Front Lip

Ive had these on my previous car, but the FRP painted lip was a nightmare. I can only imagine what a rear diffuser in FRP would look like after 2-3 seasons.

Would you guys recommend Carbon finer? My car is black... so its not too much of a contrast. Im always on the fence with it though... not sure how much I like the look.

Thoughts>?

·
Vendor
2,406 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! Carbon Fiber accessories on a black car will give it a performance inspired look and an aggressive edge. For example:

At RW Carbon, we carry a variety of spoilers, diffusers, and front lips for your new F12. PM me for any questions and special forum pricing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Carbon Fiber trunk lid spoiler

Hello! I recently picked up a 2014 M6 convertible also. It's Alpine White, and I added the carbon fiber spoiler. It looks great, and was very easy to install. It's from Ikon, out of Taiwan, I bought it on eBay for $199 shipped. I'll take a few pics and post them on here in a day or two.

·
Vendor
2,406 Posts
How does the diffuser attach to the bumper? Clip on? Screws? Glue?
Which diffuser are you referring to? We carry a variety of carbon fiber diffusers for the F12, all which are bolt on. However if your F12 is an M6, we carry one diffuser that is clip-on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello! I recently picked up a 2014 M6 convertible also. It's Alpine White, and I added the carbon fiber spoiler. It looks great, and was very easy to install. It's from Ikon, out of Taiwan, I bought it on eBay for $199 shipped. I'll take a few pics and post them on here in a day or two.
Was looking @ the same lip and diffuser from ikon .Have you installed it yet ? any pic's ? how"s the product ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts