BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am bored at work, and was thinking, where's that photo of you and Chris Bangle, how did you meet him? what event where you at, and if so how did you get invited? yeap, i'm this bored and feel like being nosy! :dunno:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
king of trolls said:
I am bored at work, and was thinking, where's that photo of you and Chris Bangle, how did you meet him? what event where you at, and if so how did you get invited? yeap, i'm this bored and feel like being nosy! :dunno:
Ask your fellow King, Mr. King of Common Sense himself, Dave Leung.

We (Vince, Emission, Dave, and myself) were invited to DesignWork/USA's grand opening. Bangle was speaking and Von Hooydonk was there to support his boss, we were just fortunate to catch Bangle on a break and asked him for a picture. Of course, we ALL did a lot of *ss kissing first.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Heehee, I was the smart one. was somewhere else in the room; made sure I was no part of any proof I was anywhere near that Banglizing. :D

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Thanks

king of trolls said:
but why is Chris Bangle smiling......?? he looks as if he just approved the X-Coupe design!:cry:
That was a fake hand Dave was shaking, that's why!

Bangle's actally got his hand on Dave's butt trying to find a new way to incorporate "*ss" into his next design.

·
When will then be now?
836 Posts
The HACK said:
That was a fake hand Dave was shaking, that's why!

Bangle's actally got his hand on Dave's butt trying to find a new way to incorporate "*ss" into his next design.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts