Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get the feeling it's the easy half of the job... Man, I never imagined the panel would be just screwed on the unibody and to each other... actually must make this a very easy car to work on.

The other thing that surprised me is the amount of road-grunge and rocks that accumulates under those panels...c'mon detailing gurus... fess up, you remove the panels to detail them?:)

·
19,585 Miles
11,141 Posts
AC said:
I get the feeling it's the easy half of the job... Man, I never imagined the panel would be just screwed on the unibody and to each other... actually must make this a very easy car to work on.

The other thing that surprised me is the amount of road-grunge and rocks that accumulates under those panels...c'mon detailing gurus... fess up, you remove the panels to detail them?:)
Good job!!!
There is another small panel you can remove behind the back of the front liner. Gets you into the hole of no return.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ron Stygar said:
Good job!!!
There is another small panel you can remove behind the back of the front liner. Gets you into the hole of no return.
The Hole of No Return? eeeeps sounds like a bad date.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW removing the liners is incredibly hard...ended up just bending them out of the way with the help of a high powered heat gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts