1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Wow, I like it! Well, except for the front grill/intakes, and the way the exhaust pipes exit the bodywork. I think they could have done a more elegant version of those.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks this car looks :thumbdwn: ? It looks like it came out of a design studio from 1995 or something.

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
SmoothCruise said:
I actually like it, but the original looks much better.
+1

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
OK, so I took a look at all the pics I could find and I think it just looks like crap in red and with the tinted windows. If you look at it in the primer with no tint, it looks 100X better. However, there's no way in hell I'd pay any real money for that car.

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
SmoothCruise said:
I actually like it, but the original looks much better.
There's something about certain cars from the '60's that just look right. The Ferrari P4, the Ford GT40, the Shelby 427 Cobras (the flared fenders make it better than the AC Ace), '67-'69 Camaro's. The one thing I notice is the shape of the fenders on all these cars is round and sensual. This P4 clone and the new Ford GT try to capture that beauty, but come up short.

·
Registered
84 Posts
There's an article on it in a new car mag, can't remember which one. R/T, C/D?

They said $4 million. Made from the last new Enzo in the world, bought from a dealer in Beverly Hills. His kids helped him design it. cD went down, downforce went up. I think it was Pinifarina's second modern rebody. And they got Ferrari's ok to still call it a Ferrari. It'll be at Pebble Beachif you want to gawk at it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts