BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
AMV Roady
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look what was backed-off the trailer today. A 650 vert, delivered from FL. Alpine white, Chateau Dakota, Ruth/Pearl trim, Sport, A/S, Step, Prem sound/Sat, Heated seats.

I picked it up with 7106 miles, for 72k and change, thru my buddy in NY who is a wholesaler. I think I got a pretty good deal. This car is a blast to drive and I hope I can get over the #%*#*ing chimes soon.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics but this is all I have for now.

Edit: The interior pics are off (color wise) It's actually darker than it appears.

Attachments

·
weRe not in kansas anymoR
793 Posts
sweet, congrats and goooood luck :thumbup:

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Well done, Lord Avalanche of the Mountain Counties. If she wasn't flooded by Katrina or her sister storms you got a great deal. Possibly the best color combo - except in the snow! I have the same options except the premium sound. Front bumper also appears to be unplated.

·
AMV Roady
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Malibubimmer said:
If she wasn't flooded by Katrina or her sister storms you got a great deal.
Hmmmmm, the carpet was a little damp when I first sat in it. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Swwwweeeet ! :thumbup:

Welcome, officially, Lord Avalanche. This is the first time I see a white 650i convertible, I think. Very nice. :beerchug: Post bigger pics. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
:thumbup: congrats. Now change your "Mein auto" to the 6er...so you can get :flame: too.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
650iOzBoy said:
This is the first time I see a white 650i convertible, I think.
Yeah, Skylar's Dad has a white 645 vert. I think that's the only other white 6er vert we've seen.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Well, Well, Well...

Lord Avalanche,

Welcome to the 6 Series family.:thumbup: Another White 650i just like Skylar's Dad-White 650i with chrome 19's.

Yes, you've heard the cry for pics so do us all a favor and post, post, post.

[Another 3 Series absorbed into the Borg] Resistance is Futile!

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
HGilmore said:
Look what was backed-off the trailer today. A 650 vert, delivered from FL. Alpine white, Chateau Dakota, Ruth/Pearl trim, Sport, A/S, Step, Prem sound/Sat, Heated seats.

I picked it up with 7106 miles, for 72k and change, thru my buddy in NY who is a wholesaler. I think I got a pretty good deal. This car is a blast to drive and I hope I can get over the #%*#*ing chimes soon.

Edit: The interior pics are off (color wise) It's actually darker than it appears.
wow, great deal.:thumbup: What is sticker on a car like that, around $84k :dunno:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats. I have the same interior and love it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
HGilmore said:

Congratulations HG!
I thought you would never join us! I still remember that "Anti 6-series" Avatar you used to have...plus all those battles you fought with Nevervana. Priceless!:rofl:
Welcome to the 6er family!

·
AMV Roady
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Commencer said:
Congratulations HG!
I thought you would never join us! I still remember that "Anti 6-series" Avatar you used to have...plus all those battles you fought with Nevervana. Priceless!:rofl:
Thx Com. The old (no 6r) avatar was all in good fun. I still have it on file, and will break-it-out one of these days for a few laughs. I might have to change the car in the symbol though. Hmmmm, I wonder what I should replace the 6r with???

·
AMV Roady
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thx to all and I'm really enjoying the car. Wow, if I'd known it took buying a 6 to get some of you to warm up, I would have picked it up along time ago, just for the sake of world peace. :neener: :beerchug:

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Commencer said:
Congratulations HG!
Where has Lord Spaceandahalf gone?

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Duh...

I think he don't like us no mo...:cry:
We not his type.:yikes:

Okay everyone, let's say it all together, "We miss you Lord Space-n-a-half!":rofl:

Come back to the Bimmerfest, your fajah of the Round Table commands you!:p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts