Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this board, and I would like to hear your opinions on the ACS vs Hamnan front (lip) spoiler. I like the look of ACS, but don't want to drill holes on my front bumper. Plus, Hamnan's is cheaper. Thanks.

RS

20,210 Posts
robinsss said:
I am new to this board, and I would like to hear your opinions on the ACS vs Hamnan front (lip) spoiler. I like the look of ACS, but don't want to drill holes on my front bumper. Plus, Hamnan's is cheaper. Thanks.

RS
I think they're both really ugly, but the ACS is more ugly

PS-it's Hamann

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hamann is crap. Very cheap fiberglass is used and costs a ton. Poorly made crap. A dealer of ACS Hamann and others on the East Coast (and bimmerforums board) stated the same thing. Schnitzers front fascia is made out of similar stuff as the original bumper so much more pliable, much less prone to shatter, etc.

As far as bolting goes, I bolted a pair of ACS splitters to my front spoiler without a problem. Bodyshop told me they were more secure than the bumper fascia itself. Whats the big deal about bolting?

ACS has better build quality; Hamann looks more "*****ish"

Beyond that its how much you want to spend and what kind of quality your looking for....

Hope that helped..............:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts