Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. I just love to lurk, but I figure it's my duty to introduce myself.

Just leased my second 525. I don't know how I missed you guys when I leased my first one. Anyway, we've found each other now. My new baby is a 2007 525 with PP, CWP, Navi, Sirius, 6 speed manual (the only way to fly). Jet Black with Beige.

As with virtually every other member here, I almost immediately expressed regret over my order. I should have gotten Comfort Access.

More importantly, I should have followed my (very large) gut and ordered Monaco Blue with the Auburn interior. I had that combo in mind for over a year, then I just choked and went for the vanilla Black/Beige combo. What was I thinking?! Oh well. I've never had a black car before, and I'm looking forward to cursing all of the dust and dirt that is going to show up on my beautiful baby.

It's so funny. When the e60 first came out, I was in the Bangle-Hating camp. I loved the e39's design so much, that I really thought Bangle was going to be the death of the marque.

Um, yeah, I may have been wrong about that. As it turns out, I've grown to love the e60's design, with the exception of the front grill (I still just can't warm up to that Pontiac styling). Funny how things change. I think the e60 looks great now. And the toys in the e60 are fantastic!

How 'bout those new 3 series convertibles? Now those are HAWT. Just love 'em.

I already want to thank everyone on the 5er sub-board for all the info on the ipod integration and bluetooth marriage. I learned a lot.

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
Welcome to the fest! We all had that "I wish I had" feeling after signing the check, but once its in the driveway that feeling is replaced with a big huge ear-to-ear grin!

Enjoy the car!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Newb from Mich

Will do.

Thanks. I'll be sure to take some pics before our Michigan winters trash the finish, assuming my car ever arrives. It has been at the VPC for a week now!

Has anyone else experienced that kind of delay? My CA says they are just super-swamped. I'm paranoid that my car may have experienced some damage on the ship.

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,290 Posts
Welcome aboard. :wave: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts