BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi... I have a black 2000 bmw Z3... I went to the dealer and bought a ball joint screw (pin). It is located behind the drivers and passenger seats in the tonneau cover well. It keeps the tonneau in place. I found the part number on a Web site; however when I ordered, the short black one that is on each side came in.... not the long black one with the sleeve. anyone have an extra one or one for sale or trade? the pin is in the top of picture.
_a2_

·
Registered
208 Posts
The long one came with mesh windscreen

Additional length to hold the windscreen and the boot

·
Proud Canadian, I'm Sorry
942 Posts
What are the parts numbers for the long ones. I also have the windscreen and tonneau cover. I have the short ones, but want to use the longer ones.

The site shown above does not show long ones.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only part numbers I found were for the short one. Since I can't see through the windscreen well enough (too dark)... I'm not using it, so I went replaced the screw with a short one.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool... ordered the long ones too. They come two to a set from Germany. Shipping costs as much as the set. Total of $26 plus change. I only need one long one so if anyone needs just one long one, I'll sell one plus collar for $13. That includes all shipping... This afternoon the short one is due in. Cost me $8 and change including shipping. If you need a short one make an offer. Thanks to everyone. My Z will now be complete!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool... ordered the long ones too. They come two to a set from Germany. Shipping costs as much as the set. Total of $26 plus change. I only need one long one so if anyone needs just one long one, I'll sell one plus collar for $13. That includes all shipping... This afternoon the short one is due in. Cost me $8 and change including shipping. If you need a short one make an offer. Thanks to everyone. My Z will now be complete!!!
short one sold. Glad I could help. I got the long one from Germany... perfect!!! I have one of those if anyone needs it. $13....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts