BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do i need a conversion to put HID's in my car? Ive seen someone talking about it on a forum. Im not sure if it was true though.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
3,247 Posts
If you are upgrading the headlights, I'd recommend going with a full headlight replacement. If you just install an HID conversion in your halogen headlights, you will get uneven light dispersion on the road and unsafe glare towards the front. We offer the Projector46 headlight package which swaps out your entire assembly for projector based xenons with built in angel eyes. This package comes with everything you need for the install and is backed by our lifetime warranty. The advantage to these headlights is that the HIDs are installed behind a projector with a cut off that minimizes glare and optimizes light dispersion on the road.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are there DIY instructions posted somewhere on how to install your projectors Nick? I've been searching like a madman on forums and google and haven't turned up anything.

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,984 Posts
Are there DIY instructions posted somewhere on how to install your projectors Nick? I've been searching like a madman on forums and google and haven't turned up anything.
It is an EASY DIY! Check the fanatics board for the write up. Jlevisw is the absolute best in service and fast shipping! They have the best kit and angel eyes on an e46 = rare and sexy (did I just use that word?) Anyway....Jlevisw = AWESOME!

Nick,

Free projector kit for good publicity???? Please!!:dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts