BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on number of readers to my earlier post (Options Beyond I-Drive) there is interest in getting answers to my two questions: (1) List of settings dealer can customize; (2) BMW "factory" technical service phone number as backup to dealers who are either too busy to get answers or don't know answers to more involved technical questions. So, I ask again if anyone has answers to these two questions? Thank you , Dennis

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Based on number of readers to my earlier post (Options Beyond I-Drive) there is interest in getting answers to my two questions: (1) List of settings dealer can customize; (2) BMW "factory" technical service phone number as backup to dealers who are either too busy to get answers or don't know answers to more involved technical questions. So, I ask again if anyone has answers to these two questions? Thank you , Dennis
You asked once already, 2 days ago, why are you posting another thread? :confused:

dj

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just Trying for Answers

My experience with forums is that chance for new reader with answers to see original post diminishes as a thread gets further down the list. So I "renewed" my questions in hopes that a new reader would have answers. I apologize if this is against this forum's rules. By the way, whomever edited my post added the bold highlighting-- I did NOT put my request in bold (just a request, not a "bold" demand). Regards, Dennis

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
My experience with forums is that chance for new reader with answers to see original post diminishes as a thread gets further down the list. So I "renewed" my questions in hopes that a new reader would have answers. I apologize if this is against this forum's rules. By the way, whomever edited my post added the bold highlighting-- I did NOT put my request in bold (just a request, not a "bold" demand). Regards, Dennis
The 'bold highlighting' was done by me so as to point out what I was posting about. Rather than 'renewing' with a new thread, you could/should have just 'bumped' your original thread.

dj

·
karate monkey
147 Posts
...thread highjack warning...

djfitter,
I kinda liked the old sprinkler head. But I guess we all are always looking to upgrade to something newer and shinier. :D

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
djfitter,
I kinda liked the old sprinkler head. But I guess we all are always looking to upgrade to something newer and shinier. :D
:rofl: Good one. :thumbup:

dj

·
Driving Enthusiast
435 Posts
Rather than 'renewing' with a new thread, you could/should have just 'bumped' your original thread.
The way to do that is to just reply to your own original thread with the word "bump" and people will understand you were trying to keep your thread refreshed and front and center.

djfitter,
Funny how we all get used to seeing a user's avatar. I just PMed DJ on the same topic. :rofl:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Dennis,

Please be aware of the fact that this is a BMW forum, not a Chevy or Ford forum. BMW members do not make mistakes or allow them. All forum rules must be kept to the letter and spirit of the law. In fact, members, esp new members, are not even allowed to think about potential infractions. Very very serious, here.

From now on, be very careful, especially at night. If you dream bad things about the forum, one could wake up in the am and find oneself dead.

We will all deny any knowledge. lol

·
Driving Enthusiast
435 Posts
From now on, be very careful, especially at night. If you dream bad things about the forum, one could wake up in the am and find oneself dead.

We will all deny any knowledge. lol
Big Bird - pretty scary for Halloween night! :behead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts