BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I’m looking into buying a 328i for college just to get around and have had one before but this one has 125,000 miles. I was wondering how tuning it would be I tuned my last one but this one has way more miles. also would a downpipe affect the car in a negative way without a tune because if I don’t tune it I might just get a Downpipe and a muffler delete because I don’t want to spend too much any thoughts? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ship Captain of the Ever Given
1,944 Posts
This seems contradictory to me. If it’s a cheap car just to get around this indicates it’s that it’s not ideal to dump money into which is in conflict with your desire to buy modification parts for it.
I personally would make sure the maintenance was good and spend the money on other fluid services like transmission and diff. That way your cheap car just to get around will potentially last longer and become a better investment. The longer this car runs and gets you around and the less money you spend on garbage the more financial sense this makes as it’s already admittedly “just to get around” and “high mileage”

1 - 2 of 2 Posts