BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner's Circle has been upgrated with a new section "Order Detail" that, as the name says, describes your order(model, color, options, vin#) and if the car is not built yet, the estimated built date. Moreover, the updates seem to be a lot faster: yesterday my car was out of production and today its status on Owner's Circle has already been changed to "Produced not Shipped/Awaiting transport". WTG BMWNA!

Oh BTW, who's got a week 12 car as well? Any clue on what ship (East Coast bound) our cars will be?

· Registered
1,650 Posts
I've got a wk12 car as well...

I too noticed the upgrade in the owner's circle this week. I like how you can check the options you ordered as well, though interior color/fabric isn't working yet.

Anyway, there are three ships leaving Bremerhaven over the next 10 days:

Faust leaves 3/27 and arrives in Charleston,SC 4/10
Rigoletto leaves 3/29 arrives 4/12
Falstaff leaves 4/2 arrives 4/17

I believe time to NY/NJ are 2-3 days before those dates.

I'm finally set for a Performance Center Delivery on May 2nd! :thumb:
If I was picking it up at my dealer here in MA, I'd have it two weeks earlier. Well, it will be better weather for the ride home (I hope). At least that's what I keep telling myself...

· Registered
676 Posts
I emailed BMW...

Not sure if my email made any difference hehehe.

Last week I went on their site and the status says "On Order" when its should be "Scheduled for production". I emailed them and asked how often is the site updated. They replied and says not as often as it should be. I then replied and said its really disappointing to hear that.. And boom, this week the site as well as my status changed!!

Maybe it wasnt my email but who knows, it doesnt harm to tell them what you think.

But I must say the info is still not all up to date. My order detail says estimated schedule date is 4/5, but there already is a VIN(yay!!!)

· Where am I?
963 Posts
Re: I emailed BMW...

bimmee said:
Not sure if my email made any difference hehehe.

Last week I went on their site and the status says "On Order" when its should be "Scheduled for production". I emailed them and asked how often is the site updated. They replied and says not as often as it should be. I then replied and said its really disappointing to hear that.. And boom, this week the site as well as my status changed!!

Maybe it wasnt my email but who knows, it doesnt harm to tell them what you think.

But I must say the info is still not all up to date. My order detail says estimated schedule date is 4/5, but there already is a VIN(yay!!!)
The web site tracking thing is a little weird. When it says "Scheduled for Production", they really mean it's being built right now. At least that's what it meant for me. Status 112 means scheduled, but it wasn't until my status hit 150 that the web site said "scheduled for production". Before that it was just "on order".

· Registered
117 Posts
I still can't get it to recognize my VIN, and I took delivery of my car on Monday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.