BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Holy ____

923 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  ctcarbonari
I used Bimmerlink and the error memory report. Is that the one to find current errors, because mine came back with over 100. 馃槶 I have a 2014 f02 with 77k miles. I don't even know what to think except let it roll off of a cliff. Maybe it's the obd2 reader I have plugged in that's not getting a full read? I'm using a foseal obd2.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Those are probably a lot of old codes that were never cleared after repairs were done.
I will clear them and see what happens. I know something is up with my power steering. When I reverse, if I turn my wheel too sharp, I get a steering error on my screen. If I don't turn the wheel too sharp, I get the error anyway when I put it into drive, like when I'm reversing out of my driveway. My fluid is full. I intended to scan my car to see what the issue was and then saw all of these other codes and was taken aback.
Those are probably a lot of old codes that were never cleared after repairs were done.
Clear the codes. See which ones return after driving (or which codes are active and can't be cleared) then go from there.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts