BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a multi-BMW family but must have an Element SC, the new lowered sport version. Does anyone know where we can get the kind of invoice pricing information like what's available here for BMW? Also since we may lease, some idea of money factor and residuals. Any help would be really appreciated. Maybe there is even a dealer somewhere that sells BMWs and Hondas? Thanks again

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
Vlad, pm your email address. I'll get you the pricing and lease info you need. Son's has a Honda store and we'll give you the info even if you don't buy a car from us. There's tons of Honda dealers down there and I definitely don't think you'll have a hard time finding one down there.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sorry, didn't know you guys sold Hondas as well.

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
We are a multi-BMW family but must have an Element SC, the new lowered sport version. Does anyone know where we can get the kind of invoice pricing information like what's available here for BMW? Also since we may lease, some idea of money factor and residuals. Any help would be really appreciated. Maybe there is even a dealer somewhere that sells BMWs and Hondas? Thanks again
?

Virtually anywhere on the 'net these days, e.g.

www.edmunds.com

·
Registered
481 Posts
Is there anything you DON'T do, Irv?

Can you help my friend Katherine who's having trouble finding a venue for her wedding?

What's your advice on the best way to tackle a red wine stain?

When wearing a pocket square, do you do white linen or color-coordinate with your tie?

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts