BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effective immediately, BMW of North America has announced the enhancement of the Option Allowance for 2017 X1s from $1,000.00 to $2,000.00! *Grin*

This will have the effect of lowering the typical lease payment by approximately $30 per month.

This incentive is "lockable", meaning we can custom-order a new X1 to your exact desired specifications and take advantage of this increased savings...

European Delivery vehicles are also eligible.

The Holidays seemingly are arriving early this year, especially for X1 buyers.

I am here to help California-based buyers if you would like to work with me...

:thumbup:

·
038162er
8 Posts
Hi Jon--I have a 2017 X1 arriving mid-Oct. My dealer applied the $1,000 incentive, will the $1,000 incentive be automatically updated to the $2,000 or do I need to request it? I ask because it doesn't look like BMWUSA has updated that amount on their site. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Effective immediately, BMW of North America has announced the enhancement of the Option Allowance for 2017 X1s from $1,000.00 to $2,000.00! *Grin*

This will have the effect of lowering the typical lease payment by approximately $30 per month.

This incentive is "lockable", meaning we can custom-order a new X1 to your exact desired specifications and take advantage of this increased savings...

And this just as I'm close to finalizing on a 2017 X1 AWD.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great news. I ordered a 2017 X1 a few weeks ago at $3,000 off MSRP plus any 2017 incentives - there weren't any when ordered. Now, $5,000 of MSRP!

·
Registered
238 Posts
0.9% promo over?

Earlier this month I saw that there was a 0.9% + $1000 credit promo (that said it expired on sept 30).

Now the finance offer is gone, so I guess BMW upped the credit to $2000 and removed the 0.9% APR?

I have a car on order starting in August and my dealer agreed to take the additional $1000 off (there was a stand alone 0.9% apr deal at the end of august). But the webpage no longer shows the 0.9% deal so I'm guessing I can't get 0.9% and the $2,000 :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Earlier this month I saw that there was a 0.9% + $1000 credit promo (that said it expired on sept 30).

Now the finance offer is gone, so I guess BMW upped the credit to $2000 and removed the 0.9% APR?

I have a car on order starting in August and my dealer agreed to take the additional $1000 off (there was a stand alone 0.9% apr deal at the end of august). But the webpage no longer shows the 0.9% deal so I'm guessing I can't get 0.9% and the $2,000 :)
Doesn't look like it. This deal is good for leasing, but they made it worse for financing

·
Registered
46 Posts

where can i find this incentive listed? my dealer i am pretty sure only applied a $1k loyalty incentive would love to have another $1000! i pick up my car this afternoon but was told "any new loyalty i can add before pick up"....

·
Registered
148 Posts
^if you go to the BMW website offers page, and select a model, it displays that there is a cash offer of $2,000 on the model (+other models, and some varying amounts).

·
Registered
238 Posts
Options allowance for financing

BMW has updated their webpage with the finance info. The $2,000 appears to be good with financing as well. Glad my car is still in production.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,, I am from Toronto, CANADA. Anybody aware the mentioned $2000 incentive offered by BMW Canada too ?? I got from this forum that 2017 model year, BMW Canada set the dealer invoice at 7% markup. So my objective is to ask for 7% discount for my intended X1 purchase.

Appreciate any insight !!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I got a 7% discount on our '17 (purchased through bmw toronto) No 2k discount though, but you do get loyalty discount

1 - 13 of 13 Posts