BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to trade or sell my 2003 325 CIC and get a 528 or 535 asap.

We are looking for a bigger car to be able to take other couples and so our last child can stop complaining about the size of the back seat. I have a F150 and wife has a Tahoe but we like having the third car for weekends and better gas mileage.

Any suggestions for dealers and/or salesmen in the north part of Houston.

Thanks

I wanted to do ED and go Europe but wife doesn't.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I live in Dallas and purchased my 528 from BMW of Beaumont. Sebastian Olszewski([email protected]) was my CA and he gave me a great deal; I did all the negoatiation over phone and email - totally straightforward and super-knowledgeable.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I had no problems at BMW North near 1960.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live in Dallas and purchased my 528 from BMW of Beaumont. Sebastian Olszewski([email protected]) was my CA and he gave me a great deal; I did all the negoatiation over phone and email - totally straightforward and super-knowledgeable.
+1 for BMW of Beaumont. I ordered my car from Sebastian and he gave me a great deal as well. Avoid Momentum if you can, I did not get very good service from them.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I just got an amazing deal from Art Saldana at Garlyn Shetlton BMW in Bryan / College Station. They took $1670 off the car AND waived all the sales taxes (due to tax credits with BMW). You should also try BMW in Beaumont as they are competitive. To be honest, all the other Houston dealers absolutely suck. I've bought cars from them all. If price was equal everywhere, I would buy from Advantage Downtown, since they are the best of a bad bunch.

·
Another day in Paradise
714 Posts
+1 on Art. My M Coupe was his deal.

Last week,we did get a great deal on a 2005 CPO at BMW West. Martin Mouton was my CA. Worked with him for three weeks to find the right car with the right options for my wife. Even got a 335i loaner for a week (which we put 1500 miles on), while California-leased car was being CPO'd and the service dept was backed up. Got $5000 off Edmunds value on 29k mileage 530i.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts