BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found the Flyertalk Wiki which is awesome!

The number of sticky posts in this and the ED thread are continuing to increase.

How about creating a bimmerfest Wiki to organize the information better?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great idea! As a new user of Bimmerfest (and working on my first BMW purchase), I have found the information here to be very useful, but it has required perusing many different threads and piecing the info together.

One thing I'd love more info about, that could maybe be included in the Wiki, is what the E## codes refer to.

Thanks for the good suggestion! How do we get it started?

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never set up a wiki. For sure we will need some help from the mods and the sys admin to host the software and stuff like that.

·
Registered
158 Posts
knmol said:
One thing I'd love more info about, that could maybe be included in the Wiki, is what the E## codes refer to.
The "E##" codes are already up on wiki. Search BMW and look through some of the main results.

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
There is research being done for a Wiki right now. Let me see if I can get any details for you guys. I'll point the "powers higher than moi" to this thread.

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
We actually were in the process of setting one up but we are going to need a lot of help from the community! It is set up to allow everyone to log in with their existing forum usernames/passwords to make life easier. You can see it and contribute to what it will be by visiting:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/

:thumbup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
pix335i said:
We actually were in the process of setting one up but we are going to need a lot of help from the community! It is set up to allow everyone to log in with their existing forum usernames/passwords to make life easier. You can see it and contribute to what it will be by visiting:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/

:thumbup:
now that is just brilliant.. great job guys! look forward to seeing this develop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts