BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the racing dynamics' team really develop something for my car to generate 324hp? Other than getting a new engine how can I get the most out of the stock block. Already have some minor mods. Just installed 410 diffs in the rear made a HUGE difference. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
I thought you already have the 4.10 diffs installed?

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Raffi said:
Yeah, the UUC Autowerks exhaust is great, from what I hear! I'm thinking about getting one too. :dunno:
You're thinking about the UUC-Active Autowerks joint venture exhaust right? I heard that's made by SuperSprint but the design was snaked from Tubi in Italy, no?

Anyone has the specs on this exhaust system?

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
bimmerparks24 said:
It's the best I have heard, in first gear it pops when you let off the gas. In the back seat the rides willn't like it though. Plainning on get the new Active Autowerks supercharger when it is realeased.
Maybe the one from Downing/Atlanta like the one they make for the S54 is a better choice. :dunno:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Eugie may have exagerated on the hp - I doubt if that was the reading at the rear wheels, but there have been some cases of getting more power by reducing engine friction with some exotic lubricant.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.