Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

i have an f30 and it initially had a fault with the fem, we have now swapped it with a used unit and the original fault has been cured but we then had other errors one being no comms with transfer box so we tried to do software updates and coding using ista-p but for some reason ista-p wanted us to replace the dme.

to try to get ista-p not to ask us to replace dme we decided to flash using avdi, now ista-p likes the dme but we still get no coms with transfer box so we can't continue with ista.

i have had a look with e-sys and have noticed that the cafd file is missing, when i try to inject it i get an error message

no CAFD-mapping for base variant "DME" found [G090]

i know what cafd file to inject as ista-p shows it in the measures plan cafd_000001a7-000_018_006

how can i inject this manually without having to use "detect caf for swe", orany other solution to this problem

thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Edit SVT ist and rename SWFL and BTLD to all 0's and delete UNKN_0000000_000_000_000 and calculate SVT soll and TAL and flash DME with blFlash, cddeploy, swdeploy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Edit SVT ist and rename SWFL and BTLD to all 0's and delete UNKN_0000000_000_000_000 and calculate SVT soll and TAL and flash DME with blFlash, cddeploy, swdeploy.
when i try to calculate tal i get this error message:

Generating TAL failed! [C041]
Bootloader btld_00000000-000_000_000 not found in BaseVariantMapper [782]

any ideas please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts