BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Paraglide! Walk on air!
1,260 Posts
I just read your other thread and saw the pictures. Congrats man, nice car!

However, yours is not a ZHP.

1. Your car has standard 330ci bumpers, not Mtech II bumpers that would be on a ZHP.
2. Your car has standard 330i(ci) 17" sport wheels, not the double spoke 18" wheels that would be on a ZHP.
3. If you take a look at your instrument cluster, I am sure you will see a 6500 RPM redline on the tachometer and white gauge needles, and not the 6800 RPM redline with red needles that would be on a ZHP.

Regardless, it's a nice car! Enjoy it. Also, read the e46 wiki. It's a goldmine of information.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
Easy. If your instrument cluster needles are red and the redline is raised to 6800rpm. Also if you have aluminium cube interior trim.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Even easier: Sport pkg and ZHP pkg is not possible at the same time. If you have sport, you don't have ZHP. (and vice versa) You can't have / order both.

trim can be aluminum OR black trim (I have ZHP, and it's black cube trim)

·
No User Serviceable Parts
1,464 Posts
Even easier: Sport pkg and ZHP pkg is not possible at the same time. If you have sport, you don't have ZHP. (and vice versa) You can't have / order both.

trim can be aluminum OR black trim (I have ZHP, and it's black cube trim)
Actually, everything in the sport package is part of the ZHP package. The ZHP is just an extra special bonus version of the sport package.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Thats what i meant - if you have ZHP pkg, then it won't be spec'd as having the Sports Pkg, as all that's in the Spt pkg (and more) is in the ZHP pkg already.
It's one or the other

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.