BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 335i Sedan with no disc changer. I was wondering if anyone new of an adapter that would alter the pre-wired cd changer connection to give me RCA's? That way I can install a self powered subwoofer:thumbup: without running wire back to the headunit. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
BMFUNATIC

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I just bought a 335i Sedan with no disc changer. I was wondering if anyone new of an adapter that would alter the pre-wired cd changer connection to give me RCA's? That way I can install a self powered subwoofer:thumbup: without running wire back to the headunit. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
BMFUNATIC
Good question... I too would be interested to know if this is possible.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I wonder if you could just tap into the signal that's going into the subs under the seats...

·
Analyst + Therapist = ...
8,102 Posts
you would lose power to the under seat subs and defeat the purpose having now 2 under powered subs.

It's signal AND energy to drive the sub

·
Registered
2,025 Posts

Thanks
BMFUNATIC
CD changer provides input, while you are looking for an output signal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts