BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A BMW dealer in Georgia claims a BMW dealer in Florida installed a clutch and transmission wrong on a 2002 M3. He called it an "Abortion"!

He also claims this "abortion" caused the drive shaft to go bad ie U-joints that BMW has a weird name for.

The M3 is a CPO car.

The service manager claims the Florida dealer is responsible and the car should go back to Florida.

I say B.S.! The car is a CPO and it should be repaired in Georgia and the Georgia dealer should take it up with the Florida dealer.

What say you??

I know wear and tear items are not covered under a CPO but if he claims BMW did it wrong I feel they should pay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A BMW dealer in Georgia claims a BMW dealer in Florida installed a clutch and transmission wrong on a 2002 M3. He called it an "Abortion"!

He also claims this "abortion" caused the drive shaft to go bad ie U-joints that BMW has a weird name for.

The M3 is a CPO car.

The service manager claims the Florida dealer is responsible and the car should go back to Florida.

I say B.S.! The car is a CPO and it should be repaired in Georgia and the Georgia dealer should take it up with the Florida dealer.

What say you??

I know wear and tear items are not covered under a CPO but if he claims BMW did it wrong I feel they should pay.
By any chance, are you talking about United BMW at Gwinnett Place? I tried all BMW dealers in Atlanta area and the ones that did satisfactory work on my 04 M3 is Global Imports BMW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts