BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to buy the Umnitza's halo projector headlights. I currently have the eBay ones which suck, the light output is very dim and angel eyes can't even be seen in daylight. :thumbdwn:The lights from umnitza are approximately $700 and are Orion V2, including HID kit with headlight and fog lights protectors from minor rock chips, etc. I thought that was expensive until my brother told me he paid $850 for his Z06 projectors headlights alone.:rofl: Does anyone know how we can start a group buy for a possible discount? Are there any Z3 owners interested? Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I agree, they look way too aftermarket for me but I don't think there's anything better out there so I'm settling with umnitza. I'm planning on buying them in early April if i can successfully get a group buy going.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Contact the Vendor, ask if they are interested...get the "group buy price) per number sold. Open threads on every board you can find....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help sunzout. i noticed there was another post where Patrick-BMWPartsSource is asking about a group buy. i posted my reply there but not sure what will hapenn.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No group buys at this time from umnitza, there is a $50 discount rebate by Email though. I ordered the black ones, Orion V2 with everything included, about $650.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.