BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if there is such a thing. any decent driving school would be great. I'd like to be able to take the wife along as well. any recommendations?

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I picked up a brochure for some BMW center schools at my local parts department. has anyone tried one of these (I assume you fly over to the facility)? what did it cost?

·
M3 Hooligan
192 Posts
Ok, I'm going to the Rocky Mountain Chapter BMWCCA driving school this saturday 4-30-2005. The car is tech. inspected (and new brakes mounted) and I'm totally pumped. My question is:

What is the list of must have items to enjoy the day?

I'm talking coolers, tents, etc... Not car tech. stuff.

·
M Mad
10,475 Posts
In the US, the only BMW run driving school is the Performance Center at Spartenburg, SC. They run 1 and 3 day car control schools, the 2.5 day M school and the Advanced M School. They also run teen driver programs and a special 2 day car control for women only (instructors are women also).

There are a bunch of good commercial driving schools around the country. My favorite for beginning performance drivers is Roos Racing (www.racenow.com) and their 2 Day Precision Highway School. Very good stuff that you will use every day. They run at various locations, but home is Pocono, PA.

Others that have non-racing oriented courses are, Skip Barber (www.skipbarber.com), Lime Rock, CT and other locations, Bob Bondurant located in Phoenix area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.