2017 X28i
36 months 10k miles
Cold Weather Pkg
Premium Pkg
Drivers Assistance Pkg
Luxury Pkg
Navigation Business
MSRP 43,795

$400 a month with $1000 down (which includes $400 first month)

Below is a picture the dealer sent me of the financial details. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks.

For some reason the picture is backwards?

Attachments

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,746 Posts
Based solely on the payment as a percentage of the MSRP is doesn't look particularly bad. It looks like they are marking up the money factor by .0002, which is half of the amount they are allowed to mark it up.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Based solely on the payment as a percentage of the MSRP is doesn't look particularly bad. It looks like they are marking up the money factor by .0002, which is half of the amount they are allowed to mark it up.

Base MF = .0015, which is what the screen shot shows. It doesn't look like there is any mark-up. Unless OP is eligible for Corp Fleet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Base MF = .0015, which is what the screen shot shows. It doesn't look like there is any mark-up. Unless OP is eligible for Corp Fleet.
I am eligible for Corporate Fleet. He said he added it into the reduction of the MSRP. Sure...
The dealer also said that the MF is .0013 but it shows this at the bottom which he didn't capture in the picture... I questioned him about this and his response was "Well it's standard .0015 in top in all paperwork and that he manually changed it at the bottom".. again sounds like more BS to me.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Since you're eligible for Corp Fleet, then your MF should be. .00130 (.0015 base - .0002 MF reduction).

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Since you're eligible for Corp Fleet, then your MF should be. .00130 (.0015 base - .0002 MF reduction).
NO!

There's NOTHING wrong with the dealer making a little rate on this deal; and it is a great deal.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,501 Posts
And how do dealers feel about the salesman telling the OP that he is getting 131, that the paperwork might show 151- but they ' manually changed it'???

I am all for dealers making a profit- it's the lying that gets old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts