BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we ordered a 330xi and it was due on the 26th, but its the 28 today!!:cry: maybe its because of the holidays or im being too impatient but could u blame me?? but anyways how late did your bimmers arrive? thanks:thumbup:

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Not to rub it in, but mine came in right on time to the day. Thanks again Franco! :thumbup:

I think I have the timeline on my site (click sig pic).

I hope it arrives soon for you, the wait is soo hard. Good luck!

--SONET

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
I haven't got my car yet...

but Estimated Delivery Date according to Owner's Circle says 12/31/02.... so we'll see what happens I guess....

Can't wait to visit the folks @ Cutter! :)

·
Here since day one
7,183 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealer on 11/7 and I picked it up on 11/12 . . . originally when I ordered I was told delivery would be about 11/27 so mine came in 2-3 weeks early

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey sonet, I've been around this site for a while, but just have checked out your web site just now...great job, a lot of good stuff there for waiting for my bimmer people like me, my car should be at the dealer in the next 2 weeks, i'll be printing out your delivery day checklist, thanks.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Last year mine hit port on 12/26, caught a ride on 12/29 and got to dealer on 12/31 at 10:00 a.m. :) Picked up at 4:30 on 12/31 and was home to party by 6:30 :D :thumbup:

·
7,078 Posts
PM 325xiT said:
Last year mine hit port on 12/26, caught a ride on 12/29 and got to dealer on 12/31 at 10:00 a.m. :) Picked up at 4:30 on 12/31 and was home to party by 6:30 :D :thumbup:
Wow... I guess mine hit some slight holiday delays or something. :(

Hit the port on 12/21, and as of today, was just released to the carrier and waiting for a spot on a transport truck.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
doeboy said:
Wow... I guess mine hit some slight holiday delays or something. :(

Hit the port on 12/21, and as of today, was just released to the carrier and waiting for a spot on a transport truck.
UGH

Drive down and get it :banghead: My dealer realing road herd over them last year, but as you may recall the VPC was pumping the cars out last year to beat the invoice increase effective Jan 1, 2002 :eek:

·
7,078 Posts
PM 325xiT said:
UGH

Drive down and get it :banghead: My dealer realing road herd over them last year, but as you may recall the VPC was pumping the cars out last year to beat the invoice increase effective Jan 1, 2002 :eek:
Don't tempt me. :angel:

but it's still at the VPC.... how can I get it if all the paperwork is not done? the VPC is not the Dealer.... :dunno:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
doeboy said:
Don't tempt me. :angel:

but it's still at the VPC.... how can I get it if all the paperwork is not done? the VPC is not the Dealer.... :dunno:
Sadly, you are stuck til it gets to dealer :(

Sorry :bawling:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
yea mine hit port on the 26th i realize. how long could it take to reach MN?? a week? 2 weeks(i hope not)??? the wait is just killing me people. aaaaagggghhhhhh:mad: but there will be happiness when it comes!!:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts