BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Last I heard there is no current plan for a sedan at all, even for Europe. So I'd say unlikely we'll get anything but coupes & convertible.

That could change if the Audi A3 is a big hit (also unlikely).

·
Running around in circles
3,638 Posts
That's alright. I'll take the hatch...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I drove a 330i today, and it even had the stinkin' Automatic (actually, it was pretty impressive...) It really knocked me out. The new motor feels substantially stronger, smoother, and it sounded better than my '04 330Ci.

If they bring the hatch over and put the 3 liter motor in it, watch out. In the 3, it absolutely flames.

In the 1? Holy Sh!t.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Someone just needs to hit BMWNA over the head and convince them they need a Jetta TDi beater.

You and me would buy one, but who knows how many more...:cry:

rowlands57 said:
I would buy that car tomorrow if I could. A joy to drive and the mileage was amazing, a perfect combination in a 5-door. Looked great as well.

JR

·
Registered
1 Posts
After traveling in Europe and seeing the sleek 1- Series, I'm dying for it to be brought over to the States. And for it to have the 3-litre, that would be an added bonus!

I'm already saving up my money in hopes of one day being able to have one.

:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
michelito said:
Read in the BMW Magazine I got last week (always a couple of months behind) that the 1 series is supposed to come to Canada this fall... maybe it will go to the US as well...
Sweet! That's good news for us Canadians hehe!! Would love to drive the A3,B Class and 1 Series back to back for some comparison!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.