BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

How Long a Wait for an Ordered 330i Convertible?

1213 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  adrian's bmw
This is a two-part question:

First, I'm interested in knowing about how long it would take to get a 330i convertible if I were to order it, say... today? And, if I waited until spring to order, would the length of the wait time be about the same?

Secondly, I've read a number of posts where the 330i coupes can be purchased for quite a bit under MSRP. But, what sort of discount can I anticipate for the convertible (one that is typically equipped). If it makes a difference, I am in the Cleveland area.

Thanks for any feedback! :thumbup:

Doug
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
If you ordered tomorrow, you'd be getting a late march or early April production car which would mean you'd get it in late April or early May.

Discounts on these cars vary by market, supply, and options. I'd try to order one as soon as possible while ordering supply is good because once those Cic's get on the ground in spring I don't think it'll be a good time to really deal once they get hot again.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.