BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you European Delivery folks, how long did it take for you to receive your BMWCCA Membership Rewards rebate check?

I submitted the information in late June, Munich delivery in early July, and still no $ in the mail.

I didn't find a reference to the timing of the rebate checks in the archives. Is it related to the US delivery date? The car hasn't even been shipped as far as the owner's circle is concerned.

Calls to BMW customer assistance just lead to a maze of voice mails and nobody calls back.

·
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An answer to my own question

Finally, after a week of phone calls that went unreturned, a message from BMW-NA saying that the "check is in the mail".

For you future buyers who are planning on utilizing the BMWCCA Membership Rewards rebate program, I'd advise you to call and check on the status of your rebate.

Mine certainly didn't happen in the 1-2 wk time period that other Bimmerfesters have reported.

Now, to see about applying that rebate to an M-tech front bumper, or maybe some clears...

325xiT steel blue and natural brown
5-spd
SP/PP/CWP/HK/xenon/ and, oh baby, a full size spare

Somewhere on board the "Hudson Leader"

·
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baptizer said:
How exactly does the BMW CCA work? Do i have to pay to sign up? just curious..thanks!
bmwcca.org

$35/year gets you monthly ROUNDEL, 'CCA events, annual raffle, $500 to $1,500 rebate on new, CPO or ED purchase

1 - 9 of 9 Posts