BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I ordered a new 335i last sat (8/18) and the dealer said that he would send me the production number as soon as he got it, which would be about a week. But I still have not gotten it, am I being impatient or is this normal?

Anyways, here is what I am getting... and I am super excited about it!!

Here is what I got:
Montego Blue
Terra Leather w/Brushed aluminium
Manual Transmission
Premium Package
Sport Package
Cold Weather Package
Navigation System
Comfort Access

thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
From my experience, the dealer should have the production number as soon as he enters you order into the system......

I ordered mine on a saturday and had my prod # by tuesday.

BTW, congrats on the car.....

·
bimmeruser
51 Posts
I was at the dealership when my dealer ordered my car (Aug 16th). At the end, he just printed it out and the production number was part of the printout. He should definitely have it by now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered my car at the dealership on 8/22. After it was entered, I got a print out immediately confirming my order with my production number on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I received mine as soon as they entered the order into the system.

Does anyone know how soon before the actual production starts that my order will change from "On Order" to "Scheduled for Production" on the Owner's Circle Website? Dealder told me that I was schedule for production first week of September, but it still shows as "On Order".
:cry:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Does anyone know how soon before the actual production starts that my order will change from "On Order" to "Scheduled for Production" on the Owner's Circle Website? Dealder told me that I was schedule for production first week of September, but it still shows as "On Order".
check out this order tracking guide, it's pretty comprehensive. I just want a production number. As far as I know they still have not ordered my car!!! (I really hope not)
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=828

·
bimmeruser
51 Posts

Mine (335xi sedan) was ordered on Aug 16. When I checked on Aug 26th, it said "Scheduled for Production". I then dialed the 800 number and it mentioned an Estimated Production Completion Date of September 3rd.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hate to dig up old post. But I just ask my dealer with a cut and paste of the above procedures for a production number. It's been 11 days since I placed the order.:dunno:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey guys,

I ordered a new 335i last sat (8/18) and the dealer said that he would send me the production number as soon as he got it, which would be about a week. But I still have not gotten it, am I being impatient or is this normal?

Anyways, here is what I am getting... and I am super excited about it!!

Here is what I got:
Montego Blue
Terra Leather w/Brushed aluminium
Manual Transmission
Premium Package
Sport Package
Cold Weather Package
Navigation System
Comfort Access

thanks.
they can give it to you the same day as long as the person entering the order is there. they have a sheet with all their production numbers

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hate to dig up old post. But I just ask my dealer with a cut and paste of the above procedures for a production number. It's been 11 days since I placed the order.:dunno:
I don't know where you ordered, but I got mine right away. PM me if you are looking to replace your order elsewhere. I am sure my SA will meet the offer you received.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts