Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new 330cic has reached Bremerhaven yesterday. Does anyone have any current experience with how may days it takes to get on the boat for NY? Thanks for any information.

·
Bimmerless
1,075 Posts
My 330 Cic left the factory on April 18th (I'm pretty sure), arrived at the port (Bremerhaven) on Friday the 19th, and was loaded on the Blue Hawk which left port on Saturday the 20th. So in my case, it was at the port one day before being loaded. Currently scheduled to arrive in California on 5/16.

YMMV

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
My 330Ci arrived in Bremerhaven on Friday. I was sure it was going to get loaded on one of the two April 29 (Monday) boats headed over here (and so was the BMWNA customer service rep on the phone), but apparently it missed the boats and is still sitting there, all alone and shivering in the cold <a href="http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/GMXX0015">rain</a>. :(

Depending on the congestion at the port, it can take anywhere from a day to two weeks for it to be loaded on a boat.

Good luck!

--SONET

·
Registered
145 Posts
My 3er was status 160 - Released to Distribution on 23 April. According to BMWNA it was loaded on MV Tagus in Bremerhaven on 29 April and is enroute NY. (10 Day voyage to NY) The Owner's Circle didn't have it "En Route" until today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car on the boat

Just got word today that it was loaded on the boat yesterday and will arrive in NJ on 5/14. Thanks for everyones help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts