ok...guess I can't play.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh...just saw the OTHER poll...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Should be titled "How many 650i..................!

·
Registered
822 Posts
credit777 said:
ok...guess I can't play.
ditto. kinda a silly poll since there are thousands more 645s out there than 650s.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh?

BillKach said:
ditto. kinda a silly poll since there are thousands more 645s out there than 650s.
So what so silly about asking our forum members to take the poll? Yes, there are thousands of 6ers out there but there are maybe a hundred 6er members...

Vote if you wish.

GMAN

·
Registered
822 Posts
gbelton said:
So what so silly about asking our forum members to take the poll? Yes, there are thousands of 6ers out there but there are maybe a hundred 6er members...

Vote if you wish.

GMAN
I would be happy to vote but none of the answers in the poll match my car. I believe the vast majority of 6 series owners are in the same boat. I just think the poll would make more sense if it was 645 and 650. You'd probably get a lot more responses.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
BillKach said:
I would be happy to vote but none of the answers in the poll match my car. I believe the vast majority of 6 series owners are in the same boat. I just think the poll would make more sense if it was 645 and 650. You'd probably get a lot more responses.
I could have sworn I saw a separate 645 poll (ie. there's a 650 and a 645 poll) and even voted in the appropriate one. For some reason the two threads have the same title from what I recall.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Poll Needs to be Junked and Re-Started

BillKach said:
:stupid:
Also, everybody with a 6er would be able to view the responses and see how many of what there are. The way the poll is set up, only 645Ci owners who vote for 645Cis can see that poll, and only 650i owners who vote for 650is who vote can see that poll. Because I wanted to see how many 645Ci owners voted, I also claimed to own a 645Cic with SMG. :angel: Sorry.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Malibubimmer said:
Also, everybody with a 6er would be able to view the responses and see how many of what there are. The way the poll is set up, only 645Ci owners who vote for 645Cis can see that poll, and only 650i owners who vote for 650is who vote can see that poll. Because I wanted to see how many 645Ci owners voted, I also claimed to own a 645Cic with SMG. :angel: Sorry.
Thank you MB, thats my point exactly, thank you for spelling out out better!

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Huh?

You guys are too funny. Vote or do not vote, why are you so critical... You sound like a bunch of cackling women.

Junk the thread... Whatever... Ok, the second thread was miss labeled 645 when it should have been 650. Read the thread and you would find your 6er of choice.

If you voted thanks. If you decided not to vote, that's your choice too.

GMAN

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Don't get touchy, GMan. It's Christmas. :dunno: The poll was a good idea. :thumbup: But if everything were combined into one poll not only would all 6er owners be able to participate, but all 6er owners would be able to read the results. You can't read the results if you don't vote. That's the problem. :thumbdwn:

Maybe you can get Beewang or another moderator to help consolidate everything into one thread.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I could have, I would have..

You know, that was my original thought and setup before posting the thread but with a maximum of 10 options for the poll I would be left with a deficient amount of 6er configurations and would have been forced to create a second thread either way.

<o:p></o:p>I believe this would have been less desirable so I decided to try the 645 thread and then the 650 thread which was mistakenly labeled as 645... "Mind thinking faster than the fingers would type.

GMAN

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Malibubimmer said:
Don't get touchy, GMan. It's Christmas. :dunno: The poll was a good idea. :thumbup: But if everything were combined into one poll not only would all 6er owners be able to participate, but all 6er owners would be able to read the results. You can't read the results if you don't vote. That's the problem. :thumbdwn:

Maybe you can get Beewang or another moderator to help consolidate everything into one thread.
What do you mean you can't see the poll results unless you voted? Just click on the "view poll results" link. What am I missing?

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
U R Missing Nothing...

fitch said:
What do you mean you can't see the poll results unless you voted? Just click on the "view poll results" link. What am I missing?
You are not missing anything. I believe the others have overlook the obvious. It can be quite tough I guess if you do not explore all the options available to you in this forum.

Oh well...

GMAN

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
I could see right away why two threads (limit 10 queries in polls) and guessed that it was either cut and paste error or brain fart on title. One quick click of the button to "View Poll Results" told me what I needed to know on the 650s and of course I voted in the "correct" 645 group. It's usually best to read carefully (not always my best trait :rofl: ) and look around before ranting. Not sure if moderator can change title or not (get 650 in there in place of 645), but probably should if it can be done as we have another few weeks to gather stats. So far it looks like we mirror BMW sales figures as far as Cabrio vs coupe goes. I definately would have gone cabrio if we did not already have a fine Audi drop top in the family.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
gbelton said:
You are not missing anything. I believe the others have overlook the obvious. It can be quite tough I guess if you do not explore all the options available to you in this forum.

Oh well...

GMAN
C'est la vie ... anyway Happy Birthday man!

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
cobradav said:
I could see right away why two threads (limit 10 queries in polls) and guessed that it was either cut and paste error or brain fart on title. One quick click of the button to "View Poll Results" told me what I needed to know on the 650s and of course I voted in the "correct" 645 group. It's usually best to read carefully (not always my best trait :rofl: ) and look around before ranting. Not sure if moderator can change title or not (get 650 in there in place of 645), but probably should if it can be done as we have another few weeks to gather stats. So far it looks like we mirror BMW sales figures as far as Cabrio vs coupe goes. I definately would have gone cabrio if we did not already have a fine Audi drop top in the family.
Whoops. Geezerness got to me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts