Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
Do they let you go if you answer, "Si, señor,"?

·
On Top
8,779 Posts
They are everywhere in the southern states. I go throught he one in Falfurious,TX often, and have seen one in Alamogordo,NM as well.

·
RetiredBum
847 Posts
Had not seen that vid...pretty fookin chilling, imo.
The guy kept his cool mostly, and I like the 'no thanks I want to be free to go on my way" line.

That he ran through two checkpoints back to back is remarkable.

If these spring up around the country like mushrooms after a rain, I suspect even the average Faux news fan will wonder about the 'check your papers' scenario.

HolyFookinMoly...
GL, mD

·
Waiting for a train...
516 Posts
From the reaction of the Stasi in the video, it is clear they understand the stop is illegal. But most citizens can't even spell Constitution, much less understand what it means, so they roll over for this kind of crap. A meek populace is tyranny's most effective tool.

·
Registered
81 Posts
There are only 4 checkpoints I know of in the state and each are hours away from each other. For some one to drive through 3 would require a day of driving so he is full of it when he says he drove through 3 in one morning

Sent from my EVO using Bimmer App

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
There are only 4 checkpoints I know of in the state and each are hours away from each other. For some one to drive through 3 would require a day of driving so he is full of it when he says he drove through 3 in one morning

Sent from my EVO using Bimmer App
When you pray before you go to bed, you say "And than you God for the gift of denial".

:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts