• 5+

Votes: 30 33.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious. I found just one other one in mine, a Jet Black 328i. :thumbup:

BTW, neighbourhood is the area around you whereby you don't have to travel on any main roads to reach. Hell, just create your own definition. :p

Edit: This includes your car too!

·
Addicted To Autocross
191 Posts
I live in Irvine, CA. I think there are several hundred around here :eeps:. They are everywhere. Despite that, not many are modded, so mine stands out.

·
I love my beautiful wife.
2,151 Posts
I have the only BMW, let alone E46 in the neighborhood. There seems to be a definite anti-German thing going on here. Although there is a nice A4 2.8 Quattro next door, the neighborhood is ruled by Japanese vehicles: Maximas (2), 4Runners (3 including mine), Pathfinder (1), Land Cruiser (2), and various Lexus cars just to name a few. :dunno:

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Including mine, I can only think of 2 others. One belongs to a girl who lives in my building and the other belongs to the wife of a friend of mine down the street. Check any of the parking decks downtown, and you'll find BMW's at every turn... :dunno:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I live in Irvine like Shinobi, and yes, there are LOTS of BMWs around here. There are less than 30 houses on my street, and there are 2 E46s, 2 E36s, 2 E30s, a E34 and a E39s. In a friend's condo row of 12 units nearby, there are 3 E46s and a E53.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I live in Chicago and it's kind of tough to define "neighborhood," but there's a very new, very beautiful 7 series down the street and around the corner - he parks it ON THE STREET!!

G

·
Honest to god, within a one mile radius of my house, there is probably 30 E46s if not more. I can't throw a cat without hitting one.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Re: Re: Way too many Silver 3ers!!!

Mystikal said:

BTW, you're the one with the BMW Individual car, right? Any pics yet?
I should be getting the M68s in next week and then I'll post. The color is hard to describe as it most definitely changes with the lighting.... I have the front clears and the 330i grill done which dramatically improves the looks of the car... More so with this color.... And yes, when you open the door, the sill plate reads "BMW Individual"!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: Re: Way too many Silver 3ers!!!

aldo said:

I should be getting the M68s in next week and then I'll post. The color is hard to describe as it most definitely changes with the lighting.... I have the front clears and the 330i grill done which dramatically improves the looks of the car... More so with this color.... And yes, when you open the door, the sill plate reads "BMW Individual"!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sounds good! :thumbup:

·
5,820 Posts
All black CIC 1 block away. At least two sedans two blocks away, and who knows how many X5s, Z3s, 5 series, 7 series, earlier models around. They're everywhere, along with a heavy helping of MB SUVs and sedans. Even a Z8 within a mile, my buddy.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
johnlew said:
All black CIC 1 block away. At least two sedans two blocks away, and who knows how many X5s, Z3s, 5 series, 7 series, earlier models around. They're everywhere, along with a heavy helping of MB SUVs and sedans. Even a Z8 within a mile, my buddy.
:confused: Yuppies. :D

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Two E46 models (mine and another 318i sedan) and one E39 - a very cool looking, Titan Silver 523i Touring. The only problem with him is that he speeds past my house every day and I am going to have to put an end to that.

Patrick
E39 owner

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Three in my neighboorhood, inc. mine. All E46 coupes. One is two houses down and is Topaz Blue, no sport package. The other is halfway down the block and is a Ti Silver like mine. Truthfully, there aren't that many new BMW's around my town. Mostly E36's. This is what I like though My last car was a Cav. Z24 and you couldn't go 20 ft without seeing 10 of these cars. :thumbdwn:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts