BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the max number of guests you can bring with you for the European Delivery? I'd love to bring my parents along and would hate to bring one and not the other..

Thanks!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Not a problem! Lots of people bring their family.

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Go ahead! Do it. Just remember to let Sixt Limousine Service know in advance how many people you have in your party if you are taking advantage of BMW's offer of free limo service to pick you up at the airport.

:)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I brought 4 of my friends with me for my delivery. The welt gave them all the same perks and accommodated them with no issues.

They would probably frown upon bringing a small village but u are nowhere near that

·
Registered
198 Posts
My wife and three kids were with me for the plant tour - no problems. The Welt is great - they will pre-print ID cards for everyone in your party and give you tickets for the museum and plant tour. Also if you have to visit the museum or plant on a different day they will also give you tickets for free parking in the garage on site. You will find the staff at the Welt amazing to deal with.

·
Registered
753 Posts
We were a party of six last time. Sixt sent a Mercedes van. No problem at die Welt either.

·
IntarWeb Stalker
10,068 Posts
As many as can fit in your ride. Heck just make them rent a car

·
IntarWeb Stalker
10,068 Posts
If you arrive the day before pickup, you can sign the paperwork then. That way you dont worry about it on pickup day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts